Whip Cracking Session
Every want to learn how to crack a whip? Well today is your lucky day!
Coming off his recent NY Coney Island performance tour, the seasoned entertainer and stage personality “Trick (the Bastard)” is here to teach you the art and science of The Whip!
2 time blocks of time for your classes:
2-4pm or 4-6pm. Please select this on check out.
We will be meeting up in Piedmont park here in Atlanta GA.
Over the course of a 2 hour intensive, you will learn the fundamentals of whip cracking, including:
- Types of Whips
- Spacial Awareness;
- How to Use Space;
- and Three Basic Cracks
- The Cattleman
- Overhead Crack.
Afterward, a discussion on moving forward and where to go in your whip training will be had, should you choose to pursue it.
Once the class is complete, each student will receive at no additional cost, a short video sent to their email, where each crack learned will be broken down, to assist in future practice.
About the class
- Class is limited to 5 students. (We can do a second session if we have a good response)
- The class costs $35 to attend
- We will supply you with a whip to use for the class, if you wanted to order one of our own, we can place that order for you (*Whip costs $110 extra).
- The class will be taught at Piedmont park in Atlanta GA,
- The Rain Date is the next day (Sunday)
If you want to come, please post below and we will follow up with information on paying for the session.
What to Bring.
- Bring a pair of sun glasses, a brimmed hat (like a ball cap), and a pair of long pants (jeans, seeat pants, etc).
Welcome to the wide world of whip cracking!
Meet here ish
Specification: Whip Cracking Session
|Class Time Block||
2 pm – 4 pm Class time block, 4 pm – 6 pm Class time block